Sunday, November 18, 2007

No, not dead.

Just adjusting to a new professional lifestyle. Work had been a little thin for a little longer than I was happy about in early October, so I raised the “Carole is for hire” flag. Ended up with a PT gig that was suppose to go FT in January, but has suddenly become FT, like, now-ish.

The most relevant news for this blog is, of course, that I will still be working out of the BDO. Viva les fenĂȘtres ouvertes!!! (don't ask me to actually say that... just bable fish-ed it)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew...good to hear you will continue working out of the BDO. I was starting to wonder how Will was gonna get rid of all those extra pellets? Oh,...and I am glad you are not dead too. Though I see you as quite cat like - so maybe you just ended one of your 9?
Love,
DB

Tom said...

Somewhat unrelated, but... Happy Thanksgiving! Also, are we still on for The Golden Compass? Have you finished the book yet?