Monday, July 16, 2007

Music to work by: Pachelbel and Peter Gabriel

Just recently I have re-discovered the local college radio station, WNTI, emanating from the campus of Centenary College in Hackettstown, NJ. (The town which, incidentally, is the birth-place of just about every M&M candy east of Chicago - it's true, check the back of your M&M bag if you don't believe me.)

The station's tag line is "Where great music lives" and you know what? It IS. It truly is. I find it is great music to cook by and now I'm discovering it's great music to work by. The mix is so incredibly eclectic and almost ALWAYS works.

As the title of this post indicates, I just heard Pachelbel's Canon in D, backed with Shock the Monkey by Peter Gabriel. Where else but college radio, right? I'm tellin' ya it worked. Well.

WNTI. Love 'em. Just love 'em.

...later ...
Further Proof of this Station's Greatness


How cool is this station? They are, right now, airing War of the Worlds.

No comments: