Thursday, October 11, 2007

Overheard in the BDO

Because I have been so remiss about posting I thought perhaps I should post a digest of all that has happened in the past week.

But then I realized how boring that would be and decided instead to post a collection of random comments typed, spoken or otherwise noted in and around the BDO. Piece it together however you like and create your very own story about what's been happening here! (This is sort of like magnetic poetry. Only it’s not magnetic and it’s not poetry. Discuss.)

“This data is not usable.”
“I’m not ignoring you.”
“We are almost to the finish line on this one…”
“Why don't you run for president?”
“I don't usually pimp my friends and colleagues”
“THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY”
“You never know what might happen.”
“tub full of angry cats”
“Gack!”
“I’ll need a drink after the Brownie meeting.”
“I cannot locate my Fruitcake catalog.”
“Unfortunately, we have decided that we are not going to fill this position at this time.”

I have withheld attribution to protect the innocent, but I will confess two of these were composed on my keyboard. And, as a side note, "Gack!" - as in "oh my gosh" or "oh my goodness" - is my new favorite word (thanks Jenn)(Oops. I just leaked some attribution.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How totally cool and random! I love the comments!