Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'd rather be blowing bubbles

(I know I haven't finished the Desk Reference list, but since no one is clamoring for it, I thought I'd share this quick thought.)

Working today out on the glorious UCBPAO (UtterClarity Back Porch Annex Office) and every time I get up to go inside and refill my beverage or take some other union break I have to walk right past the bubble bucket.


I'm consumed with tempation. So I gave in (just a little):


I know I should be working, but I'd rather be blowing bubbles.

2 comments:

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

Hmmm... I didn't really want to delete my initial comment - just edit and add to it. How do I do that?

Anyhoo...

Well, DUH!!! Blowing bubbles beats working any day of the week! But those are some pretty cool bubbles - nice job!