Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Have you seen this commercial?




I really don't enjoy alcohol of any kind and I particularly dislike beer. But this commercial makes me want to drink THIS beer. I was beginning to worry that I was past the age of the target market of all things cool, but this commercial seems to be written just to get ME to drink beer.

The song is great and the message totally appeals to earthly liberal peace-lovin' girls like me: this beer brings about kindness among humans; sharing and interaction between seemingly disparate groups; understanding, peace, harmony!!! It reminds me of the coke commercial from the 70s. (Remember? "I'd like to teach the world to sing...").

I SERIOUSLY considered running out and buying a six pack for half a second before I snapped out of my momentary media coma. Great ad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this commercial because the song ROCKS out loud!!! I WILL go out and buy this beer (cuz I like beer anyway)because of the cool music in the commercial-but I bought the song already for my ipod!