Sunday, May 11, 2008

Changed my mind. BOOO Spring!

Pollen, pollen, pollen! Yuk. Maybe THAT’s why I forget Spring every year. Maybe I block out the painful memory of the absolute and total MISERY that is allergies! Of course… if I’d just avoid sitting under budding trees, rolling around in the new grass, cutting the flowers and bringing them into my home, etc. that might help.

I swear it seems worse every year. I didn’t always have allergies. Or maybe I did and I just never noticed, because I was inside those buildings with windows that don’t open. So perhaps I've had allergies all along, but just was never outside enough to notice. Wow! Could be. So I love Spring, but there is no Spring without pollen, which is like kryptonite to me. And I love the BDO because of its windows that open, but if the windows didn’t open I wouldn’t suffer from allergies. Oh, the dichotomies of my life!

No comments: