Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Views from the BDO: Safety Cone

Wow - haven't had a "views from" in over a year and now twice in two weeks!

I actually first noticed this bizarre sight back in November or December. Can't believe I didn't think to blog it then. As I gaze out the front window of the BDO, I am eye-level with this safety cone, which sits like a hat atop the utility pole. I am a bit curious to learn how it got there, but I suppose I never will.

From this vantage point I think I was among the first to notice it, but I've since seen people walking along the sidewalk pointing up to it, stopping and staring. It's actually not as impressive from this view; it's somehow more humorous when you spot it from the street. But I can't post that photo here, because that would not be a view from the BDO (although.. perhaps from the front porch annex office...).

No comments: