Thursday, September 13, 2007

That's my hair there



It looks....unpleasant, doesn't it? Like a severed limb or some creepy worm/snake thing. In another picture, it actually looks like a slug, with a smear of wetness off its tail.

I double checked, because so many people have asked, and I believe it was Fall of 2002 when I last wore my hair "short." I've been growing it out for nearly five years. Figuring that out actually disappoints me a bit, because I would have though five years would yield Rapunzel-like growth, which this hardly is. Barely hit the ten-inch mark.

Samson was wrong I think, for I feel no weaker than usual. But then again, I was no Samson to begin with, so maybe it's proportional.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Hee hee! That looks pretty long, considering you still have hair on your head! And so thick, too! It would take me 20 years to grow my hair that long - I would get frustrated with it every few months and cut it off! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Are you going to donate it?
http://www.locksoflove.org/

Acorn Lane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Acorn Lane said...

yup. that's why it's all bundled nicely, per LoL guidelines.

Tom Carten said...

I love to see women with long hair, but if it's going to LoL, I'll wait for it to grow out again.

There are important things in this life, and you have chosen the better part.