Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Rounding 39, headin' toward 40.

Yes. 'Tis the anniversary of dear William's birth.

His notable birthday quote:

"Coldest birthday. Ever."

(High was only 60-something today.)

I have a friend who refers to Will as my "favorite subject." As in, "And How's your favorite subject doing these days?" I used to think it was a polite way around having to remember his name, but this is the same guy who refers to his wife as "Lady Catherine" so probably not. He's, you know, one of those exceptionally smart, literary types (a writer friend of course).

I don't know if Will is my favorite subject. Honestly, I think I am my favorite subject. But Will's a good topic too. Heck, I just devoted an entire Blog entry to him (and yet, not really). Oh whatever!

Happy Birthday to Will. Happy Birthday to Will. Happy Birthday dear William. Happy Birthday to Will.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to WILL!!!
I was waiting till the Yanks won one to celebrate!
Really, just been really busy and work place politics have been bringing me down....but enough about me...Happy Birthday to Will, Happy Birthday to Will...belatedly- is that a word... I'm sure I will be corrected at some point on this blog...
Love,
DB

Tom said...

Happy Birthday Will!