Monday, April 9, 2007

Pests!

The BDO is being overrun by these freakin’ shield/stink bugs!!















They are just SO creepy looking.

I have been forced to leave my little hand-vac out all the time so when they make their appearances I can just suck them into oblivion. Been sucking up about two or three every day I am in here. Can’t smash them because of the “stink.” Of course I have never experienced this stink and wonder how bad it would really be... Not curious enough to risk it.

They are coming into the BDO from the attic somehow. And I guess I should be happy about that, because if there are live bugs in the attic, that probably means there are no more bats in the attic (no bat sightings in the actual house since July 2005; in the attic since October 2005).

But maybe bats don’t eat them because of the stink?

No comments: